- Contact Us
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Service
- Extension Service
- Five County Juvenile Detention Center
- Geographical Information
- Health Department - off site
- Information Technology
- Juvenile Probation
- Motor Vehicle
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning & Building
- Public Defender
- Public Works
- Road & Bridge
- Rural Addressing
- Sewer Systems
- Social Services
- Tri-County Probation
- Veteran's Services
- News & Information
Meetings and Other Events
Board of County Commissioners
Monday, Sept. 29
County Courthouse, St. Anthony
9:00 Elected Officials & Department Heads
10:00 Commissioner Business
10:30 Jessica Simpson RE: Island Park Sustainable Fire Community Update
10:50 Tom Cluff/Executive Session IC 67-2345(1)(f)
11:10 “ “ “
11:30 Planning and Building Administrator Tom Cluff/Executive Session IC 67-2345(1)(c & f)
1:00 Social Services – Debbie Adams RE: Executive Session IC 67-2345(1)(d) – Closed Session
1:20 Planning and Building Administrator Tom Cluff RE: Department Report
1:40 Public Works Director Brandon Harris RE: Department Report
2:00 “ “ “ “
2:20 Rodnie Nichols RE: Del Rio Bridge
2:40 IT Administrator Lisa Turner RE: Executive Session IC 67-2345(1)(b)
3:00 Les Ball RE: Shooting Range Update
3:20 Quarterly Jail Inspection
3:40 EMS Director Bob Foster RE: Special Patient Transport
4:00 Bills submitted for payment
Need to discuss
• Review & Sign Contracts
• Applications – Beer & Liquor and Jr. College
• Minutes from previous meetings
• Resolutions to transfer Macks Inn LID excess funds to Sewer Capital
• Corrected Levies
• Personnel Policy
• River’s Edge Development Agreement
• Professional Services Contract – Conflict Counsel
• Capital Crimes Defense Board Nomination
Sept. 29-Oct. 30
"Healthy Money Habits" is the topic of a five-week challenge sponsored by the University of Idaho Extension Service. Twice a week for five weeks, participants will receive an e-mail with links to resources and tips for achieving a healthy financial lifestyle. To sign up, send an e-mail with the words “Register for HMH” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a non‐meeting format so you can work on your financial health in your own way and at your own time. The instructor, Luke Erickson, will also be responding personally to topic questions or concerns by e-mail and Facebook.
View the latest edition of Idaho’s Two Cent Tips: http://extension.uidaho.edu/madison/tag/itct-newsletters/
Written Comments Requested
Fremont County Parks and Recreation Dept. is seeking funding from the Idaho Dept. of Parks and Recreation for four projects aimed at the improvement of recreation opportunities within the county.
Funding for the proposed projects may be made available through user fees administered by IDPR.
As part of the application process, public comment is encouraged. Written comments will be accepted until December 21, 2014 via e-mail at: email@example.com. Or, mailed to: Fremont County Parks and Recreation, 125 N. Bridge Street, St. Anthony, ID 83445.
1. The purchase and installation of new plastic boat docks at Mill Creek Access on Island Park Reservoir. With gang plank, docks will measure approximately 6’ X 58’.
2. The purchase and installation of new plastic boat docks at Jim’s Dock on Ashton Reservoir. With gang plank, docks will measure approximately 6’ X 58’.
3. The purchase of a new trailer used for loading and relocating snowmobile trail grooming equipment.