- Contact Us
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Service
- Extension Service
- Five County Juvenile Detention Center
- Geographical Information
- Health Department - off site
- Information Technology
- Juvenile Probation
- Motor Vehicle
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning & Building
- Public Defender
- Public Works
- Road & Bridge
- Rural Addressing
- Sewer Systems
- Social Services
- Tri-County Probation
- Veteran's Services
- News & Information
Meetings and Other Events
Board of County Commissioners
Monday, Oct. 20
County Courthouse, St. Anthony
9:00 Weed Supervisor Bryce Fowler RE: Department Report, ATV, Personnel Action Forms
9:20 Public Works Director Brandon Harris RE: Department Report
9:40 “ “ “ “
10:10 Tom Cluff RE: Planning and Zoning Commissioner Appointment & Dept. Report
10:30 Abbie Mace RE: Budget Corrections
10:50 4H Director Dana Miller
11:10 Lori Lewis RE: Public Test for Election
11:30 Treasurer J’lene Cherry RE: Certification for Tax Roll
1:00 Social Services RE: Executive Session IC 67-2345(1)(d)
1:40 Skinner & Jessen RE: Willow Creek Cutoff Road
2:00 Dale Swensen-Bridge Encroachment Agreement
2:20 Bills submitted for payment
Need to discuss
• Review & Sign Contracts
• Applications – Beer & Liquor and Jr. College
• Minutes from previous meetings
• Ratify loan agreement with Bank of Idaho
• Changing Disaster Declaration Resolution # to 2014-18
• Certified Levies
Sept. 29-Oct. 30
"Healthy Money Habits" is the topic of a five-week challenge sponsored by the University of Idaho Extension Service. Twice a week for five weeks, participants will receive an e-mail with links to resources and tips for achieving a healthy financial lifestyle. To sign up, send an e-mail with the words “Register for HMH” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
This is a non‐meeting format so you can work on your financial health in your own way and at your own time. The instructor, Luke Erickson, will also be responding personally to topic questions or concerns by e-mail and Facebook.
View the latest edition of Idaho’s Two Cent Tips: http://extension.uidaho.edu/madison/tag/itct-newsletters/
Planning & Zoning Commission
Oct. 20 at 6 p.m.
Bridge Street Meeting Room
101 N Bridge Street, St. Anthony
- Call to Order and Welcome
- Approval of Minutes
- September 15, 2014
- Old Business
- Floyd Gardner gravel pit application for zone change and comprehensive plan amendment
- Sketch Plans
- New Business
- Other Business
- Presentation of Short Plat - Baird
- Administrator’s Report
- Time permitting
Fremont County Snowmobile Advisory Committee
Tuesday, Oct. 21, 7 p.m.
Island Park EMS Building
- Welcome and Introductions
- Determination of Quorum
- Additions to the Agenda
- Approve minutes of April 1, 2014 meeting
- Financial Update
- Wrap-up FY 2014 Budget
- New Business
- Discussion – FY 2015 budget
- Discussion -- groomer replacement
- Discussion – staffing
- Update on Jefferson closure area/map changes
- Ongoing Business
- USFS Update – Jarrod Hansen, USFS
- Update on Equipment/Building – Terry Martindale
- Servicing and Repairs
- Concrete Apron
- Update on Jefferson – additional signing -- Randy Gravatt
- Updates/Reports -- Fugowee Snowmobile Club
- West Yellowstone Grooming Program
- Targhee Ridge Runners
- Fremont County Sheriff’s
- Fat Bikes
- Map Sub-committee– Bob Stantus
- Other Business
- Set Next Meeting/Adjourn
Boat Dock Removal
It's time to pull the docks in Island Park. Limited boating access, via docks, will continue at the Island Park Boat Launch (near Pond’s) and at Frome Park, Henry’s Lake until the end of October.
The road to Riverside Campground on the Caribou-Targhee National Forest will be closed Nov. 3-17 for repairs. The closure will include the boat launch on the Henry’s Fork of the Snake River.
Pursuant to Idaho Code 40-203 and 40-203A, the Fremont County Board of Commissioners will hold a combined validation and vacation hearing for the following roads and right-of-ways: All of the roads and right-of-ways, dedicated or prescriptive, within the Yale Creek Cabin Sites (units 1-13).
The Fremont County Board of Commissioners will conduct a public hearing to consider the matter at or about 6:30PM, Thursday, November 13th, 2014, at the Island Park EMS building, 4379 Library Road, Island Park, ID. All are invited and encouraged to attend.
A map of the proposed vacation is available for public review at the Fremont County Courthouse, Clerk’s Office, located at 151 W. 1st North, St. Anthony, Idaho, and open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, and online at www.co.fremont.id.us. Public comment is encouraged. Written comments will be accepted and considered if received in the Fremont County Clerk’s Office, 151 W. 1st North, St. Anthony, ID 83445, no later than eight (8) calendar days prior to the meeting.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the Fremont County Clerk’s Office seven (7) days prior to the public hearing meeting.
Written Comments Requested
Fremont County Parks and Recreation Dept. is seeking funding from the Idaho Dept. of Parks and Recreation for four projects aimed at the improvement of recreation opportunities within the county.
Funding for the proposed projects may be made available through user fees administered by IDPR.
As part of the application process, public comment is encouraged. Written comments will be accepted until December 21, 2014 via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, mailed to: Fremont County Parks and Recreation, 125 N. Bridge Street, St. Anthony, ID 83445.
1. The purchase and installation of new plastic boat docks at Mill Creek Access on Island Park Reservoir. With gang plank, docks will measure approximately 6’ X 58’.
2. The purchase and installation of new plastic boat docks at Jim’s Dock on Ashton Reservoir. With gang plank, docks will measure approximately 6’ X 58’.
3. The purchase of a new trailer used for loading and relocating snowmobile trail grooming equipment.