Fremont County Waterway

Fremont County Waterway and Fishing Accesses

«Park & Recs Department

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Stop Aquatic HitchhikersIdaho Invasive Species Fund
The newly mandated watercraft stickers for the invasive weed program are available at:

On line- and you can print a receipt and use it as proof of purchase until the sticker is mailed to you.

 $10 residents  $20 non residents
Stickers are NOT available at county courthouses.


Fishing Resorces